Sunday, June 10, 2018

Good Doggy!

Just posting a photo with little Shivers and me. He had a great day!!! I never crated him when I left the house. Nothing was amiss upon return. He did all bathroom duties out in the yard. He chewed a raw hide with zero growls. He is happy and snuggly. He does like to give face kisses whether you want them or not! My dog Asti does the same! So I’m used to getting a sloppy tongue smackeroo from a dog!! 

Shivers is just really fun! I can’t tell you how he does in a crate because mine is in my car. Never even brought it in the house! 

I love watching Shivers play with toys. A total hoot!!! 

For tricks he knows sit and down (lay down). 

Outside he does bark at birds and squirrels a bit... he stops after a few minutes but just wanted to mention it. It is not bad but if you need a totally quiet dog well... he’s a terrier. He gets excited over critters and such! 

He follows me around the house and wants atttention but he’s not really overly needy. I think he would love a dog pal to play with and a squirrel watching friend would be top pick! 

If you have any questions about Shivie... just ask! 


No comments:

Post a Comment