Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday and rainy!!!

It is pouring rain outside and no let up in site!!! Yuck! Toby slept under the bed again last night and had his kibble breakfast and then did potties outside. He’s so damp from all the rain! He found the cozy dog basket in the kitchen to dry off in. 


^Toby^ waiting in the bathroom door while I fix my hair! Haha! An admirer!! 😍💋

After work...


Above is a pic of Toby in a food coma after supper. Haha!! #fulltummy

So Toby is doing AMAZING!!! This morning I decided to try a crate when I went to work. I picked him up and put him inside the one in my bedroom. I gave him a Kong with treats inside and peanut butter in there too. A bone to chomp and a toy. He was quiet. When I came back home (I work part time) so about 5 hours later... quiet. All was perfect. :)

Later I had to take my son to an appointment and I decided ‘not’ to crate Toby. All was well again. He has not barked at all today. Not at any of the guys. So basically it took a day and 1/2 for him to be comfy here. Hmpf. No biggie! He takes treats gently and is friendly to my family. He’s pretty awesome in my book!!! 


P.S. check out his playful video on FACEBOOK. ‘Foster Dog Love’ is my page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment