Monday, June 11, 2018

Just a few cute pics for ya! 

I am totally jealous of his cool colored fur! #besthighlightsever #prettyboy



Tuggies!!!


Hedge hog toy ☺️

Shivers is pretty mellow. He mostly hangs out calmly in the house. He has never ever tried to chew anything of mine. Yay!!! He has had zero potty accidents and never tried to mark. Yay again!!!

He is not needy or aloof. If I sit he jumps up and snuggles but otherwise just sprawls out on the floor where I’m working. My dogs are mid age (6 & 7) and kinda boring in the house so he does what they do and is not a pest. I think if he had a more playful dog friend he’d enjoy that too. When he feels like it he plays with toys or zooms around the yard. They all like to chase flying birds and watch for squirrels in the big tree. 

I really like Shivs and would easily give him an A+ rating or like zero rotten tomatoes!! He’s that awesome in my book. I love terriers so he’s my kinda pupster! 



No comments:

Post a Comment