Tuesday, June 19, 2018

What I know (so far):

Here we are. Me and Toby. Here is "The Scoop"...

Cute : off the charts!!!!! A total doll!

Friendly: yes! He will bark at a stranger but gets over it quickly. He makes a grrrr sound if he is unsure of a sound. It’s no big deal.

Housetrained: zero potty accidents. Zero marking. Yes he pooped in the house on ‘husbands’ watch. Has been very good for me. So I guess just watch closely. He doesn’t tell you when he needs out but I just take him out when I think it’s time. 

Destructive: not at all. Helps himself to dog toys. 

Toys: bones, chewies, plastic squeakers seem to be favorites. 

Other dogs: super friendly. Likes to play chase. 

Kids: I don’t have any here. I would say as long as you told kids to just ignore him at first or throw him treats all would be fine. Toby is a bit unsure of some people until they are familiar. He may bark or act nervous (come close then back off).

Dog beds: he likes them. He likes the floor a lot and sits on furniture just a little. He’s mostly a floor dog! 

Walks: awesome. Always ready to put on his harness, stands totally still and is good to go!

Cars: loves to ride. Not afraid of cars on walks. 

Shedding: very little to none. 

Windows: loves to look outside and watch the yard. 

Food: not food aggressive ...I never bother a dog that’s eating. He hasn’t shown any sign of it though. Just crunches slowly at his meal. A nice paced eater. Never cares when my dogs walk by. 

Treats: takes them gently. 

Considered noisy: no. He is quiet. 

Energy level: low to medium

Sleeps: under our bed on my side. It’s adorable! In the morning he may jump up on the bed to play or snuggle after breakfast. 

Needy: no. He does follow me around the house but also follows my husband. He really likes people. He doesn’t freak out if we leave. 

Grooming: he stands nicely for brushing. Not sure how nail clipping would be. Might need a professional. I have not attempted. 

I will keep updating as I see things! Ask a question if you want! Thanks for reading! 


Window seat in the attic. Tree top views! 🐾🌳




No comments:

Post a Comment