Friday, August 7, 2015

Bubbles for Bronx

Enjoy a couple pictures of sweet Bronx after his bubble bath, brush and face trim. Of course he did fabulous!
Bronx stood still in the tub, I put him on the bathroom counter and trimmed around his eyes and top of his head as he was getting so shaggy and after he was almost dry brushed him out. He was patient and was very easy to handle for all the grooming we did tonight. 
Now with his face all prettied up we can see his adorable eyes better! What a cutie-pup!!!


Bronx feels so soft and silky after his bath! Wish you could feel his fur through this picture! (He smells so sweet too!)
Such a RAINY day! I have on my pink hat as I had to walk 3 dogs in the rain who did not want to be outside getting wet! Major wet dog fur! Bleh! I was not thrilled either to be out getting wet sneakers in those puddles...so the walk was not too fun today!  Maybe tomorrow it will be nice again and if not I'm def wearing my rain boots! #lessonlearned #soggysocks

Saturday~
No rain today! :)!!!
Settling in this evening to watch a little of our favorite team... Green Bay Family Night #soldoutatLambeau! Bronx is a fan but he is taking a little nappy 'till #12 makes his appearance! Go Pack!


GB Family Night is over and Bronx is snuggled on my arm! I love watching TV with this guy! He's so sweeeeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment