Saturday, August 22, 2015

Tucker

Hi Tucker fans!!! Welcome :)
It's "me" holding the most adorable Tiny Tucker! #cutestpupever

Tucker visited "grandma's house" and we both had ice cream for dessert!!!

Tucker got to sit in grandma's special red velvet chair because Tucker is special and red and velvety too!

The ice cream treat made Tucker soooo sleepy! #foodcoma

Tucker's tummy was #happy...sleepy smiles and sweet dreams, buddy!!!

We left grandma's house and drove 2 hours north to Green Bay! Tucker says, "Ready for playtime anyone?!?"

Tucker takes a very cute picture:) I wuff this fuzz face!!!

Tucker in my kitchen... Is it "treatsie time" now?!?


Hi there, "Mr Irresistible!" Tucker, you are a little charmer!!!

Cuddled on my robe with his paw hugging a Santa toy! Ho Ho Hooooly cow this boy is a DOLL! 

I picked Tucker up on Saturday as my new foster pup and he is just ADORABLE! He is rusty red (he's a ginger) has a long Doxie (dachshund) body, short legs, and a teddy bear face. We spent the day at my parent's house and Tucker charmed the pants off my family! We walked over to my aunt and uncle's house and they fell in love!!! My dad took him on walks around the yard-- Tucker walks great and is calm and waggy tailed-- and my mom spoiled him like a good grandma should with ice cream and cookie bites! 
He road nicely in his crate all the way to Green Bay and when my own pups Parson and Asti met him they all played chase around and around the garden box planter like they were fast forever friends! 
Tucker is sooo snuggly and adores belly rubs, is friendly to  ALL people, loves other doggies--happy to hang out with small to large 4 legged fuzz faces! He's a flexi boy. 
Tucker is crate trained and loves stuffy squeaky toys and bones to chew. Tucker is just a happy, fuzzy, bouncy boy! He likes to play but is not wild or sassy. He is just a nice balanced energy little guy!!!
I currently am watching to see how he does with house training but this morning he went right out to potty and he's been doing very, very well! He gobbled up his bowl of kibble at warp speed-- yummy!!! I think Tucker is going to find his forever family fast so if you want this little red head please fill out an app at rescue.fluffydog.net soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment