Saturday, August 1, 2015

Yay! Saturday :)

This is Bronx's thing... being a snuggle wuggle monster with my princess Asti! I can see this being useful in the cold winter months :)!!!!
In reality I have a hunch Bronx was crammed in a cage with other dogs in that nasty old Mill in AL (grrrr... Bad mill!) so he is used to laying on another dog as he had no choice. Isn't that just so sad! (Louder grrrrr... Bad BAD mill!!!) 
The good news is my Asti is ok about his snuggles and I LOVE it! Come snuggle with me Bronxy.... my turn!!!


And remember that chicken Bronx squeaked so loudly? It had an early demise last night... yes that is chicken stuffings... 


Bronx has proved that he is trustworthy out of his crate! He really didn't like being in it so now that he is potty trained I leave him (and my dogs) gated on the main floor of my house when I'm gone. 
It's been a good move as Bronx does not bark or get upset now. Yippee!!! Here is a quick pic as I head out the door! 
"See ya later pup-a-gators!!!" 
A few hours later... pup-a-gators are super happy to see me and I shed NO crocodile tears as nothing was messed up. :) 
Love coming home to waggy happy tails! 


Tug o war gone wrong... this pile of fur was a toy... till Parson pup pulled its arms off and Bronxy boy unraveled the rest! 
Foster mommy needs more toys! Please donate, lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment