Saturday, August 29, 2015

Dozzer


Dozzer arrived
today and he "had me" as soon as he flashed his million dollar SMILE! Watch the video below to see just what I'm talkin' about...

Video: click to play

Game Day means dress up day! He's a poster Packer-Backer dog! Watch this "wanna be Pug" show off his Stride with Pride! 

Video: click to play

Walking builds up a good appetite!!!

Dozzer hops right up onto my lap! He is so sweeeeet!!!

Better get shopping cuz Dozzer ADORES a toy or two... or ten! 


One more look at those toofies!!! Love!!!

OH the faces he makes!!! No teeth-- part smile-- full toothy grin!!!! Cuuuutie pup!!!!

Let's play ball! Fetch perfection!!!!

Little white twinkle toes!

This is my "Hipster with Goatee" look! (don't u just adore his satin ears?!?)


Dozzer would rather snuggle than watch the Pack play. 
My day 1 observations...
Dozzer is definitely a dog who loves people. He is very much looking to shower someone with his affection! Dozzer is very loving and cuddles closely. In the short time he's been here he is not only my little black shadow but he skillfully maneuvers his way to prime lap sitting or snuggling position --nudging out even my Asti pup who is most often the one with all the snuggling moves!!! 
I also have noticed that Dozzer is not the overly energetic boy I expected! He actually is able to tailor his energy to those around him. Since my dogs are middle of the road so is he! I think if he had more playful pups around he would join in with their play. He has been totally perfect and his "house manners" have been immaculate and proper. 
On our walk he did zigzag but that will improve with practice and I'll have him wear a harness next time as he saw a rabbit which made him pull to chase it! Otherwise he did great with no fears or issues on the walk!!! He may even make a good jogging partner... I will try that and report on it in the future. 
He plays fetch so nicely and entertains himself with toys but has not been rough on the stuffy toys so that's a bonus! 
Besides all this he had been a "good sport" about wearing the Packer jersey!!! We didn't even ask him if he was a fan! 
I already just adore Dozzer so I can't wait to see what the next few days bring -- for sure there will be lots of "Dozzer smiles" to keep us smiling ourselves! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment