Monday, August 10, 2015

Outta Treats... Oh NO!

Serious Face.

Happy Face!


Little dog-Big store!
Tonight we made a Petco run for grain free treats! We were out and that's a serious "oh no"!
So I took Bronx with and after we dropped Seth off at his karate lessons we zipped on over to the pet store in search of treatsies!!!
Bronx sometimes gets car sick after eating-- which he did-- :p! (Good thing he waited till we got to Petco and got sick in the parking lot) --poor guy! 
So after that things got a whole lot better. I was more than impressed with Bronx in the store! He was soooo awesome! He pranced along. No marking on stuff. No barking at all-- even when a man tried to pet him. He just turned his head and ignored the guy. 
One cute thing Bronx has just started is putting his paws on me as if to say... "pick me up". Well, he tried that a number of times in the store-- very hard to resist-- but I ignored him and insisted he walk "like a big boy". Ha!
Bronx has come so far in his journey! I can truly say I was extremely proud to walk Bronx through the store tonight! I think he deserves a TREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment