Sunday, August 30, 2015

Life with The Dozzer






Dozzer dressed himself today...
cute hat n glasses little buddy!!!
After a quiet and restful sleep in his crate in my bedroom, curled up in his fleecy blankie, Dozzer is ready for today's adventures!!!

We decided to go for a "walk-walk"! 
I call my walks "walk-walks" as I usually take 2 dogs... :)
Dozzer has on his red harness today. Nice and safe with no strain on his neck!


"Good Morning" he says to the angel!


Here we go...what a nice stride he has!
Dozzer is great to walk! He looks cute in brite colors! I like his red harness against his shiny seal fur :).  A car slowed up to ask directions and Dozzer didn't bark or get upset. Nope... he just stood there and looked adorable! He's sooo sweet and he isn't a barky dog at my house at all!


Dozzer is asking..."Can I jump up on your lap?!
Ok ...you think I can resist those big pleading eyes!?! "YES Dozzer!!!
Plus I would just love a Dozzer Dog to join me for a snuggle!!! Wouldn't you?!?


First time in my doggy car seat! He is really alert looking all around!!!


I haven't met a little dog yet who doesn't love this seat after a couple car rides! 

Trip to Petsmart! Dozzer is very curious!
Dozzer loved the pets from people. He was a noisy woofer at other dogs. We will test this out more another day! I still think he's perfect. He will settle in! 


Ooohhhh NO! Dozzer got stung by a wasp! He is really limping. I feel so sorry for him! I stepped on the little bugger so it's dead...but my poor baby now has a big owie!!!

Even laying down he lifts his hurt paw! Grrr that wasp!!!

Nothing a good chomp can't cure! #nylabone

Wasp update: I gave Dozzer some Benadryl.. About 10 mg. It did the trick! Limping finally stopped! 

Doing some reading in bed with my knees up... little Dozzer decided that under the covers is a great place to snooze. It's been a very busy day for this little guy! Pretty soon I'll move him to his cozy crate but for now we can be bed buds! Doze on Dozzer boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment