Friday, September 4, 2015

Dozzer Days


Thursday:

Just LOOK at this Smarti-pup!!!
Dozzer is already learning to sit!!!

Video: click to play


Packer Preseason Game:


Dozzer has the BEST teeth!!!

Friday:

Dozzer loves when I'm off work... like today!!! Yay!!!  He also loves sitting on laps. Here he is all snuggly on my lap. He also likes my son's lap. Dozzer would be a great family dog!!!
Now he just needs that family!!!

Hanging out on the patio! 
He looks super comfy:)

Dozzer Stats:

Size: kinda the size of a big cat. 
Age: 10 months. 
Coat: black n sleek with a little white splotched here n there.
Behavior: playful, happy, funny, eager to please, snuggly, sweet!
Shedding: very little 
Toys: loves toys but is not destructive. 
Crate: goes in with a treat, quiet and sleeps in it all night. 
Barky: not at home in the house at all! May bark if he sees another dog while on his leash or with a fence between... also sometimes at kids while on leash. 
Dog Park: great!!! Nice and sweet to dogs and people. A big hit!!! Explores a little but does not run off-- stays close. 
Digger: not at all!
Training: a training class is required by Fluffy Dog Rescue and is great for both owner and dog. The class should be positive and fun!
Pottying: outside only at my house. Good boy! Has a nice pattern and loves praise when he does the right thing. :)
Marking: has marked but it is not a problem at all. It's very rare. If I can't watch him I may put on a belly band. 
Growling/Guarding: never did either. Very nice temperament!!!
Chewing: bones, hooves, antlers make great chews and Doz loves them! He has not chewed on my things. I do keep my house picked up. 
Leash: loves to walk and does not pull you around. 
Car: loves my doggy car seat! Good traveler!!!
Food: not picky. Feed a high quality food! 
Dog beds: he would love one :)
Grooming: just fine with touching feet and face. No grooming issues. 
Tricks: learning sit, fetch, wait. 
Other: wonderful dog! I love Dozzer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment