Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Dozzer-Schmozzer



Happy Hump Day from me and Doz! 

Did you know owning a black dog is awesome because if you wear black no stray fur shows on you? I love #black and adore #black dogs! Always in vogue! #classic
Doz has been so cool to have staying with us! I love a dog who does not whine in his crate or poo poo in the house! Haha... he's been thumbs up with these biggies on my list of "ughs"!!!
My hubby and I are like... "We love The Doz!!!"
The only thing I've found to work on with Dozzer is his barking on leash at other dogs/kids. 
I will be happy to give you ideas to help him with this and I will start implementing some positive training now at my house and will report on progress made! 

GREEN BAY DOG PARK...

Asti n Parson were at the groomer so Dozzer got a treat! #dogpark

Cool steps to climb...

BLACK fur day! Dozzer says... "Hi, new dog friends!" (Dozzer is the lil' guy!)
Dozzer never barked at all at the park! Loved ALL people and dogs of all sizes!!!

Who owns this tree? Sniff sniff!!!

Let's run!!!

Water... Water... Water!!!

The photo below is not Dozzer. It's a pic I found on the net. When at the dog park myself and others felt he moved like a Jack Russell terrier. I think he may be a JUG (Jack Russell/Pug mix). What do YOU think? You could check it out after adoption with a DNA test kit :). I'm sure curious!!!


 Time to leave the park and pick up Parson and Asti at the groomers...
Dozzer did not bark at the groomers because he was allowed to greet the other dog's nose to nose!!! He had good inside voice manners!

Dozzer nabbed the doggy car seat spot!
I knew he'd LOVE this seat!!!

"Princess Asti" not looking too pleased about the seating arrangements! 
Ehem... I do believe that's my throne Dozzer is sitting in!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment