Sunday, September 6, 2015

Lazy Sunday

Dozzer here..my foster mom is cleaning some veggies out of her garden. Tooooo many tomatoes and zuchinni!!! I've tried to use a few tomatoes as toys but they squish and taste yucky!  So anyway, us pups are being lazy and having a little sleepy time! I'll check back later when I've tasted mom's zuchinni bread! I bet if I stare at her long and hard she will give me a taste!!! 

Better than zuchinni bread... we all got ice cream Sunday's ... with a dog treat on top!!! Yipeeeeee!!!


The sound of slurping fills the air!

Dozzer-Asti-Parson....they all deserve a treat for being the Best Dogs Ever!!!

Ice cream face !:) hee hee!! So proud!!!
As you see by his chin Dozzer enjoyed his special treat!!! All the dogs were so great today as I spent many hours dealing with garden produce and was busy in the kitchen.  I don't usually give out ice cream but it's a holiday and these guys earned a little something special! 


No comments:

Post a Comment