Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Fun!

I am off work on Fridays! Lucky me :)!!! So I was trying to put some fall decorations up on my porch buuuut the dogs were bouncing off the walls ... make that Dozzer was bouncing off the window! He kept wanting to see what I was doing out there and he would run from the window to the screen door and back and forth from the window to the screen door and then bump both of them with his nose!
I decided he needed to get some of that energy out and the best place to do that is at our local Depere dog park. It was a great decision because we had the entire little dog area to ourselves and we made many--many laps around the perimeter so when we came back home Dozzer was ready to settle down and chew on his bone so I could finish my porch decorating... :)!!! Here is a little video of our excursion!  

No comments:

Post a Comment