Saturday, September 26, 2015

Play Time


(Video)
Wave is getting more playful the longer he is here! He has bursts of having to run and zoom around... soon after he is ready to lay down and chew on a toy or nap. He is 5 months old and loves toys and needs to chew bones and of course, get his exercise! I have to watch him but he is a very good boy and hasn't gotten into mischief. Enjoy this time while it lasts! Puppies grow up fast!!!

Clipped Wave's nails! Piece of cake! Good boy!!!

I will trade you, Wave! You bake cupcakes and I will nap!? No? Hmpf!


I have a pet stroller. After practicing his walking Wave got to "ride" so he could keep up with my dogs! #nodogleftbehind

By the end of the walk he was enjoying it! I can peek in on him!!! 

Tonight...Just a little EXTRA EXTRA news!!! Wave went and sat at the back door to be let out for potty!! Happy dance!!! So proud of my boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment