Monday, September 7, 2015

"One Hot Mess" shirt day!

Played with the toys... Made a mess... Sleeping like babies! 

Can't get any sweeter!!!


Loving friends :)

Hi Dozzer we are cleaning the garage now!!!


Sorry you can't help! Stay out in the yard ok?! #sadface

Dozzer bring back my cleaning towel!

I'll hide and you seek!!!

Can you see it? Dozzer can balance a cement planter on top of his head! Amazing!!! ;) <3

Dozzer has been so awesome the last few days I can hardly stand it! He's just so fun!!! He loves to play but if nobody else wants to he will just get out toys or find a bone and keep himself occupied. I hope he goes to a home with another fun little doggy. He would just loooove that! He has been good about going potties outside and no more marking my planter. We've put the belly band away. He's just a sweetie. He keeps us laughing too! Today he thought my box of garden potatoes I dug up was a box of balls!!! (potatoes are round-ish!!!) I found him carrying one around the house. I finally moved the box because, like his toys, he wanted them all out! Dozzer is a hoot!!! XXOO!





No comments:

Post a Comment