Friday, September 25, 2015

Woo Hoo it's Friday!!!

Its not even 6 am and Wave is up and ate (gulped I should say, ha!!!) his nummie food and did business outside and is happily playing with his toys! This boy is the BEST! 
He is a mommy baby for sure and has been my little buddy!!! He really loves his family and will bond tightly! He is shy with new people at first and tucks his tail...but he follows the lead of my dogs when at home and then he warms up!!! 
He is making progress on his leash too. The freeze dried liver treats, his FAV, are working!!!


My lil' buddy sitting close...wouldn't u like a Wavey laying by your footsies?!?



We dropped off some fall decorations at my son's apartment for his patio! "Shhhh it's a surprise!" Wavy took a seat on the patio chair!!!


The BIG adventure came today when we stopped at a consignment store in downtown De Pere!! We poked our heads in and asked if Wave was allowed in?!? He was and wow did he make a hit with the ladies!!! Of course who could resist little Wave??? The shop owner even had doggie treats!!! Wavy was a wonderful shopper!!! Since Wave is so calm and gentle and quiet I knew he would be just fine in the store. I think he would make a great dog for any family as long as they are patient with Wave. It takes him some time to feel comfortable.  


Yes, Wave enjoys dog beds! Here he is at home chewing on a cow hoof in his bed. Parson is supervising from the couch!


I just had to share Wave sleeping in his crate. Talk about relaxed and comfy!!! Stretched out on his back... Haha... Zonked! One tired baby boy...
...and his right foot is hanging out the end through the cage, lol! He cracks me up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment