Sunday, August 20, 2017

Back Home!

Had to post this picture of Calli! JP sent it to me as he watched Calli while I was gone. It's just too cute! 😴 Her ear looks extra 'flippy' here! Love a doggy with a natural flip to her ears! 

Well, Chippy and I are back home. :) He was the best traveler and best boy at our rummage sale. Way better than I expected. So very good natured!!!
When we got home Chippy did a lot of zoomies around the yard and had major play sessions with his dog friends. Happy reunion!!!

Calli on the other hand was so happy to see me! So many happy dances and snuggles!!! She was actually smiling-- and was so adorable with her big grin! Good to be home. 

Today I cleaned out my car. Since its looking nice I thought I'd take a pic of the dog car seat I use. All the fosters enjoy it! 
It's a Console Snoozer. It sits between the seats on the console. This is a size large but a small size would be perfect for most smaller dogs. Calli, who is 24lbs, sits comfortably in my large size.  Very cool product to own, and I recommend it, if you like to drive with your furry friend. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment