Thursday, August 24, 2017

Chip's new pics!!!


Chipster has a cool color going on! I say he's "in style" because he's various shades of grey!!...kinda like the wall colors I see so much of these days!!! He also has black tipped ears and a bit of honey coloring mixed in. The fluffier he gets the more gorgeous he gets!!! No shedding, either. Yipeeeeee!!!







I could take a zillion Chippy pics. He's so cute! I'm wondering if he's one of those Teddy Bear dogs? Maybe??? He's very much a mommy dog. Follows me like a shadow. I walk... he walks... he goes where I go! So soooooo sweet. Sits at my feet all the time. If you want a lil buddy --he's your guy!! ❤️🐶❤️🐶❤️🐶
Potty trained... loves walks... likes toys... especially fetch!!!  
Ok just onnnnne more, lol!!!!!!!

One of Calli too!! ❤️

 

 

 
 

 

 
 
 


 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment