Monday, January 12, 2015

Exercise at the pet stores...

At PetSmart:

We saw furry critters...

And pretty birdies...

Just window shopping~


And empty cages... A favorite!!!


At Petco:

Met a cat... I don't even wanna look at you kitty! Bye bye!

Did some shopping~
My foster mom said YES to a brand new collar and matching leash! I just LOVE my new collar and new leash. They are so "me"!

Conclusion:
Today I found out Keda IS a good walker. She just does better with only a collar on. No jacket, sweater, harness. She was very bouncy and lively walking all over Petco with only her neck collar and leash. Her nose was just sniffing away!
As usual 3 people stopped me to say "she walks like a prancing pony" and it's CUTE and ADORABLE and I just smile and TOTALLY agree! 
Keda also met a cat! The cat was way more aggressive then Keda. Keda was getting nice pets by the lady holding the cat's leash and the cat snuck up and gave Keda a swipe across the nose! Naughty kitty!
Finally...I was very happy and so proud that Keda accepted so much petting by all the people at Petco! She had a couple little lip quivers but never a true growl... And these people were all strangers to Keda! 
I feel like a proud mom... My Keda is growing up! She is "starting" to heal! Sniff... Happy tears!



No comments:

Post a Comment