Sunday, January 11, 2015

(Video) bunny test-PASS!

I'm watching the Packers today--loud TV sound on video--oops! (You may wanna mute it!) First of all, let me explain that my dog Parson owns a bunny. Bunny used to be mine but now Parson has taken possession of her as his! If you watch closely, you will notice how he protects "his" bunny and hovers over her and puts himself between her and Keda! It's very sweet!
All the dogs get along really well with Agi-bun bun and she just hops around. If you want to know how Miss Keda does with cats just ask me and I will find a friend of mine who owns a cat and test her out. Other than that all I can do is the bunny test here at my house!:)
On this video watch Keda's cute little feet... she is so amazing with them!  Keda can use her paws like monkey hands. Not kidding! See how she grasps the rung of the chair!! I just think Keda is an amazing, interesting and unique  little dog that will give somebody many years of pleasure! We like that she is unique... just like people are unique! She brings her own gifts to the world and makes it a happier place for those that love her!

            Serious Keda face!


               Smiley Keda face!

Keda at the girl's Downton Abbey gathering tonight watching the "telly" (said w English accent)! She had very proper manners. 
"Pass the tea and extra biscuits, please." 

No comments:

Post a Comment