Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Our Hump Day...

It was about 5:40 am when I snapped this pic...I'd been in the kitchen w lights on for about 20 minutes. Too early for #notamorningdog Keda. So she ignores me!!! Zzzzzz!

   Maybe if I don't look she will go away!


The smell of a bowl full of food is like a Folgers commercial. Wake up and smell the kibble!
    I thought I ordered bacon and eggs!

Keda and Asti keeping warm--Asti snuggled in a bed and  Keda in her boy sweater! 
    Look, I can touch my tongue to my nose!


Into the ice-mobile to get some exercise walking around PetSmart--- Keda is a frozen pupsicle!
    I'm young, I just have old lady whiskers!

Sales!!! Keda's so ready for a new girly-girl sweater!
   Too croppy on my long-ness!


After trying on about 5 and getting static fur shocks Keda chose the hoodie to match her purple collar!
    I'm turning heads all over the store! Yeah, I'm cute!


We had a Blast!!! Keda is a great--awesome--best ever shopper and store stroller arounder and she showed off her prancy paws walk! She was making everyone smile as she high stepped it! Ya just gotta see it sometime!
    Keda the fashioneesta doll!! XO! 

Thanks for viewing...

my photos...

...love, from ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment