Wednesday, January 28, 2015

(Videos) Watch Keda and fall in love!

"Keda's calm quiet side"

"Hello, Miss Keda! Time to wake up"... I'm home from work!
 I cannot believe no one has snatched up this easy-peasy pup, yet!! We leave for work and she just finds her bed and naps till we get home, Keda-fajita is so awesome!
"Keda's excited silly side"

Keda also has a really entertaining personality. This girl notices when things are "out of place" and she is a super duper snooper sleuth! 
See how I have to lift her up onto the table because she thinks she spies something! Keda is just a total riot to have in the house… I love her fabulous personality! I admit she is a mixed bag! That is what makes her so fun and interesting! Plus those toes and that fur-hawk! Hello... total cuteness overload!!!


  The fur-hawk meets a pink bow! #sweet

Bottle caps are all the rage! I love them!

Valentine's Day is coming up soon! Keda would sure like her FUREVER mom in this frame with her instead of her foster mom! Hint hint!!! She would love u forever!!!
   Keda's giving out free kisses Feb 14!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment