Thursday, January 1, 2015

Match.com

Keda is tired of the single life! Her New Years resolution is to find a "match". 

Tell me about yourself:
I am a very cute girl. My best features are my big dreamy eyes and my tiny feet...oh, and I like giving kisses--a lot!
    Keda sports a natur'al fur-hawk!


What are your hobbies?
I like watching football on TV, well mostly because of the 1/2 time snacks :)... especially cheese and apples. I enjoy rides in the car, dribbling balls is my unusual talent, finding hidden treasures is fun and snuggling under blankets would be just lovely. 

    Resist this face... just try!


Describe your personality:
Loyal, a little shy till I know you, sweet, quirky and I admit I'm a little bit of a worrier. I get along really well with those in my close circle and am a perfectionist at times with my food. 

   Drama eyes...love! Bunny roommate :)

Describe your perfect match:
I would love to meet someone who is as loyal to me as I will be to them, someone who gets to know me and loves me for who I am, someone who is quiet and a homebody like me but who still likes to laugh and joke around! Mostly someone who thinks my inside spirit is kindred with theirs ...that we were meant to be ...and that my eyes are beautiful. 

    Sweatered BFF's! #girltime

    The girls lookin' super #adorbs

What else might you like to tell about yourself?
I guess just that I'm trying to put my past behind me and start new in 2015. I may sometimes need a little support but I'm really doing much better now and don't really like to dwell on my past life in Alabama. I hope my perfect match finds me soon because I'm totally available and would love to be someone's special girl!

    Posing for the camera! #babe #hottie

No comments:

Post a Comment