Saturday, January 3, 2015

Joining the pack!


What happened to Keda? Where did she go!? Snatched by aliens and replaced? I thought she was a cranky little dog who didn't know what fun was? 
Well somebody replaced that dog with the one I have now! This Keda is a sweet, funny little twerp who thinks she owns the place! Ha! I think she does own me! 
One area in which Kedie-pup really needed some improvement when she got here was dealing with other dogs-- she obviously had to, in her "former life", protect her goodies for survival. She is def settling down now and accepting her role with her foster brother n sister! I think she likes them! Even her nemesis, Miss Asti-Attitude is now her side-kick!
Here the musketeers are all are lined up giving my husband the food stare. It's not a nice habit but the point is she is joining in with the others  and is happy, happy, happy!

 Keda has also now joined in on the same morning "routine" as the others! Get up-- potty--breakfast--one more potty effort if needed and zoom--up to mom's bed to snuggle into the covers and fall asleep "again"...didn't these guys just wake up?!?
Well, Keda used to stay downstairs. Not anymore! She flies up the stairs with her sister Asti...jump n launch onto the bed! Ha!!! Keda is such a good girl... her favorite spot is on a pillow or if I'm laying down she will climb on me! She can get comfy in the most awkward positions! Have u ever laid down on your side and had a dog climb on top? I have!!! :-p!

Keda and Asti want a treat! Look at that waggy tail on Keda! 

Who can resist the "Lassie Paw"?!?
So you wanna help clean the bathroom-- snooper pup!?
Yes, Keda... I see them too!!! You little stinker!

Last thought.. So really I'm in no rush to give up Miss Keda... yes, I'm being rather selfish, cuz she is a "fabulous-foster"! Potty trained!!!-- hello-- LOVE IT--non chewer!!!--hello again--LOVE IT-- dislikes winter walks--ME TOO #staywarm--and does not even need a crate!!!--REALLY? -- this is toooo easy! I'm getting super spoiled!
Is she a bit cranky pants around little kids? Yep-- so I'm told-- but I've just got older boys and since she is fine with men (which she is) I've got it made! Keda is just easy-peasy! Sleeps, eats and p.... finish the sentence! Yes, she is kinda like a baby--BUT u can leave her home alone snoozing in her bed under the table (she likes it there), throw her a few treats and give her lots of compliments on her gorgeous eyes and she's a kiss monster to you! 
So yeah, just so u know, I'm good!!!

   Home Sweeeeet Home! #underatable

No comments:

Post a Comment