Monday, January 5, 2015

Freezing in Jan #WIproblems

Look who snitched Keda's bed this freezing cold morning! Haha! This is a first! 

And she's got it back! 

I'm so proud of Keda! She pottied outside this morning but no way... Uh-ah....nada ...NOPE...FORGET IT!...she was not gonna do her other business out in that cold! She let me (and the entire neighborhood) know by howling! Now whenever Keda gets v upset she starts with a couple of nervous owwwws...Followed by some arrrrs... And then the big finale:owwarrrroooooooooooohhhhh! And the pitch goes way up to an octave that mimics a tornado siren!!! The first time she did it I was like..."what the ?????"! Now I just think it's DARN CUTE! It's so "Keda" that I will miss hearing it when she finds her forever mama! 
So she was outside this AM at my feet, pottied and decided enough was enough and the howl started! Neighbors started running into the street looking for the tornado-- then realized they were instead frozen solid, it was horrible---ok so that last part didn't happen. BUT she did howl really loud!
So back to why I'm proud... Cuz even though she stamped her little paw and said no way... Too cold...she did not have any accidents--NONE-- and finished business after supper! She is definitely potty trained and if it's cold... She will just wait till SHE is ready! Keda, is such a KEEPER! XXOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment