Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A little more to know....

Walk before work...we match! :)
Last night Bronx was whiny in his crate. I was sooo tired from the weekend I just let him out so we could sleep peacefully! He hopped up on the bed, snuggled in and was konked out like the rest of us! Ha! 
This morning we went straight outside and he did his potty with the other dogs... back in and he ate breakfast... I had to sit with him again... back out to finish "businesses" which he did (awesome) and back inside. 
He was not fond of his crate when I left for work. He was barking!!!  So he is probably not a dog for an apartment or condo. I hope in time he settles in with the routine!
He also barks sometimes if my husband enters the room and he is surprised. He is friendly to my husband but is not as friendly and comfortable as he is with me. It has only been a couple days so we will see what happens after a week or so. 
Good news is so far no accidents in the house... Yay!!! 
Bronx loves Asti to pieces and will follow her and snuggle with her. He tries to snuggle also with Parson but Parson isn't into snuggling as much. He gets too warm I think! :) Sometimes Parson and Bronx get into a little bit of  boy drama... who is the head boy. Probably just first week testings and fittings in. I will keep things up to date on this too.
It is cool and breezey out today so Bronx and I really enjoyed our walk! He did great!!! 


Amazing Glossy Coat!!!
Bronx is usually hanging out by his person! Today he was with my husband as he had the day off work. He said he was just fabulous! He sat on his lap and hung out with our other dogs. No issues whatsoever. He took him out of the crate and kept him out all day. 
We just now returned from a walk. All the dogs are chilling in the kitchen. Of course Bronx is closest to me! :)


Eating supper at 7pm
My dogs eat early-- Parson is hungry by 4:30 pm. Bronx is not. He finally ate though and I didn't even  have to sit with him. Progress!!!


Not staged...this is all Bronx! 
If you have a snuggly female dog... If she needs a friend... Hellooooo... Bronx is looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment