Sunday, July 26, 2015

Week 3


Bronx is celebrating his 3rd week with me, come and gone. 
Seems like he has been here longer as he has melded in so well! I honestly prefer him over my own dogs to go with on walks because he is not a puller! 
Overall everything is going well with Bronx. The one hangup he has is strange men approaching him. He will sometimes even still bark at my husband. All depends on the situation. He is fine with men if they keep their distance or are just in the room talking etc but he is not comfy if they get too close and reach out at him for pets. Then he will bark nervously like "back off buddy.. I'm not sure about you yet!" Bronx is fine with my son Seth who is smaller and by the way Bronx will take treats from men... inbetween barks, lol! He does settle down once the man backs off.  (He does fine with women) 
So Bronx should probably not be adopted by a single man. It would not be cool. 
Otherwise he is super awesome and is my buddy! Love him <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment