Wednesday, July 8, 2015

"Almost" Smokey the Bear"

Burning a ginormous pile of branches tonight and little Bronx insisted on joining the action. Even though he doesn't like lots of sudden sounds he did pretty well while I sawed and snapped and dragged many branches and sticks to the fire pit. I only got 1/3 done but it's a start! :)


Bronx hugging a tree! He has to hug "something"! ;)

His face says... "Done yet?"

Other progress today...
1. Bronx ate supper early with the other dogs. I did NOT have to sit with him. He licked his bowl clean :)!!!!

2. Bronx survived being in his crate till I got home from work. He did bark when I left. Not sure how long it went on but nothing was ripped up in his crate (like his blanket) and no accidents or anything so that's good ..and he seemed happy and bouncy when I got home! 
3. Bronx gives the BEST hugs. If you pick him up he clings to you like a baby and lays his head on your shoulder. You can't help but LOVE this boy!!!
4. No accidents in the house. I'm so happy!!!!! He is also rather proud of himself, haha, when he does his "doo-ty" outside. He runs to me for his praise and pets! We celebrate "big time" for jobs well done, lol!
5. Bronx is getting more relaxed every day. He is so fun to have here! I am really really excited he is here!!!!
6. Bronx plays a game when on a couch or bed: Get a toy-- drop toy over the side-- jump down and get it. Repeat! Repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment