Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sooooooooo relaxed :)


Did u know...Bronx has a cute "bright white" spot on his chest?!? I just love it!!!
It's kinda like those "brite pink" strands I see in girl's hair but it's white! 

He also has NO body touching phobias! I can massage his toes-- ears-- tummy and little docked tail! No matter to him-- just keep it up! Loves his message time!!! Zzzzzzzzzzz!
Feeties up in the air... Bronxy is just chillaxing on my lap. #rubmytumtum


Look at the shiny SHINY coat on this boy!!! #snugglemonster
Today my husband and I must've had a miscommunication. I had left for an early morning meeting and then went straight to work. He must have thought I was coming home after the meeting because when I got home all the doors to the house were wide open and none of the dogs were in their kennels, LOL! I am happy to report nothing was amiss… no accidents... nothing chewed... this group of perfect pups probably just slept away the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment