Thursday, July 2, 2015

(Video) Bye Bye sweet Breeze!!!

A sudden change of plans and Breeze is on her way to Hartland! Off to get spayed and later adopted. Thanks to John, my husband, for being the taxi to take Breeze on her way! I hope to meet her new family myself when I'm down in that area this weekend. Blessings to Breeze for a successful surgery. (My poor baby girl!) Awwww!


A quick supper before its time to travel!!!!


Waiting for a bit while the car is packed up with her crate and favorite toy and a bone. 


Of course I "needs my huggies" from her!! Bye Breezie girl. See you later!!!

Heard Breeze is spayed and resting comfy and cozy at Julie's house in Hartland. That is so nice!!! I'll be seeing Miss Breeze on Sunday. Sure is quiet around here as my two fur-faces are just lazing around the house with no foster dog to want to play with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment