Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I am ...



I am fun! I play and snuggle and give kisses!

I am adorable! I am a mix of a yorkie and shih tzu. 2 sweeeeeet breeds!

I am a great size! 18 lbs. --not too small but not too big. 

I am potty trained! At my foster home I do doo-ties out yonder :)!

I am a great walking buddy! I love my "walk-walks", as foster mom calls them. 

I am a good eater! Food--yum-- not fussy. 

I am awesome in the car! Doggy car seats are where it's at! Love going bye-bye! #takeme

I am good with primping! Brushing, baths, nail clips -- no issues. 

I am young! White toofies, good breath, playful, nosey, eager to please!

I am a team player! Give me a jersey- size medium! 

I am learning to trust! Men make me nervous still but people's like my mommy I follow everywhere and wuffs hers to pieces!!! 

I am smart! I come when called, know my name, know "sit" and know "outside", "walk-walk", "wanna eat", "kennel"!

I am black with a white chest tuft! Best color ever-- classic n stylin!

I am a good boy! Foster mommy says I behave well! No issues with living politely in the house. 

I am a dog friend! I love my canine buddies soooo much! (Snuggle--xo!)

I am fluffy! Light shedder if any--thick silky fur. Beautiful boy-- see my photos!

I am adjusting! My world is new and happy now! I'm meeting new people and tackling new situations all the time. 

I am FREE!!!! #puppymillsurvivor
Fluffy Dog Rescue saved my life!!! Thank you --thank you forever...amen! 
"I wuff you's alls"!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment