Friday, July 10, 2015

We do Friday's like...


Heading out~ #rummagesale


First sale~

We bought a big dog bed basket ~


Just one more~


Losing steam~

All done~


Typical boy~

Later...

Painting my park bench with my supervisors on deck! 

Dolls!

Trying an apple slice! (he likes it!)

Evening~

Visiting new people (brief visit)


Voyager Park "snooping"...

Trail Walking :)
(walking forward/looking back)

Since I'm off work on Fridays I got to spend some extra time today with Bronx.
Observations ~
1.He loves the doggy seat in my car. He does not like approaching the car itself but once inside he sits really well!
2. I held him for the most part walking around the couple of rummage sales we stopped at as he didn't want to walk. He was not shaking or panicking. He was just quiet and glued to my leg when I did set him down. 
3. He loved when we got home and he could frolic around the yard with his pals!
4. Visiting my son at his apartment next to the park went way way better than I expected. Bronx walked on the park walking trails and was not even afraid of passing bikes or groups of people!!! He again was quiet and pulled back a bit at times but nothing major. I am so proud of Bronx today!!!! Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment