Monday, July 6, 2015

One word...

Bronx just needs one word... Confidence! He already is a total package of awesomeness!!! Seems potty trained...Loves toys... Friendly with other dogs... Walks on a leash... Lovely car rider... Finally ate his supper (ok I admit I sat on the floor with him and pushed his bowl right to him)...Going up and down stairs and coming inside from outside all on his own now!!! (going through "out to in" doorways is often a challenge for rescue pups). Best of all... so snuggly and loving.. Loves mommy's lap!!! He has it all! He just needs to feel relaxed about doing all this "stuff". It will come as he gets more comfy. Time-gentleness-patience... thats it!!!
I just adore Bronx!!!
He will need a forever home where people live who understand his needs and are willing to be patient with this emerging little black bugaboo! Another friendly and laid back dog (female) would be a big plus and lots of love... of course a few treats and Bronx will be so happy! 

I took some more pics while outside planting a pot of petunias to hang on my porch. Bronx just loves the back yard! He romps around and has so much fun! 
Oh and I have to mention he has the best fur ever!!! I don't see any shedding and it feels silky and is so thick and glossy! I'm literally jealous! :)

Awesome :)
 
Peek a boo...


Tiger Lily sniffing...


Black Beauty...


Model pose... Looking off into the distance 


Vintage lighting 


Hello up there...


Just got brushed... so "perty"

Soooo... I'm still sitting on the floor doing this blog... Look who moved next to me! Yep, this guy!!! #blackbearcuddles

And I totally forgot to post this pic from the day he arrived... I was eating supper and all of a sudden felt his head on my foot!!! Awwww!!! Totally smitten with this little black Bronxy dog!!!! What a love! 
        I WUV my fuzzy black bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment