Saturday, November 14, 2015

Adoption day!!!


Mercedes and I are running errands this morning! We are matching in our red! 


All done running errands. We went inside a decor consignment shop downtown De Pere... Some places are doggy friendly! Mercedes was very very popular!!!  Then we went to Animal Behaviorist Doris's training facility and got dog books for free! Doris was cleaning house! That was very nice!!!
Now we are home and waiting for Miss M.'s new forever family. I think these last few minutes are the hardest for me as a foster mom! 
Mercy is looking so sweet! I will miss my white shadow!!!


A big happy "congrats" to this family! Mercedes will have a new fur-brother, Eddie and be spoiled with affection by her new furever mommy n daddy! Adoption day happy ending!!! #awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment