Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"Spay-Day"

We arrive at the clinic...
Mercedes gives the technician a kiss! 

See you later honey! XO!


Such a buuuusy day! I have a book review at my house in one hour.. Ugh... So this is gonna be quick! 
Our girl did AWESOME for her spay! Blood work, perfect! Teeth cleaned and none pulled! Yay! Checked for any bladder infection and nope! All good! 
She is doing wonderful but is groggy. Came home around 5... drank some water...outside and pottied and pooped...did not want to eat her food yet. I gave her both her meds and she is just hanging out! 
She is sooooo sweet! I missed her... glad she is back home and all is well :)
Ok... gotta run.. will check in later!!! 


Mercedes joined us the whole time for our book study. Here she is on my friend Jenni's lap getting some love! 


Ahhhh.. everyone is gone... Asti got let out of her cage (she is too wiggly for book group) and Mercy is back in her bed with "bed head fur"! We both are glad Wednesday is winding down! I'm finishing off my glass of Sangria and saying a prayer of thanks that little Mercedes is in such great health! I think in a few days she should be chipper again! 
I finally had the chance to check her incision and stitches and it all looks very good!!! She will have a good nights rest tonight and begin her path to healing :)


Good night and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment