Thursday, November 5, 2015

Re-coop time

Little Miss M is moving slow today! She slept all night right next to me. Did her potty outside upon getting up, drank some water and ate her breakfast of canned food. I knew she would not be in the mood for dry food so didn't even bother! Medications went down fine too so she is all set for quiet time. I am running up n down the steps so I put her in the crate in my kitchen to keep her still as we want the stitches to heal. Usually Mercedes would protest, as she would want to follow me around, but today she just laid her head down.The vet office told me for a couple days she would be tired out. Good news is so far no licking or fussing! What a little trooper!

Moved to the upstairs crate with her soft blankie and favorite "stuffy pals" she is all "comfy and tucked in" as I head to work. I betcha when I get back she will be more herself again!
See you later !!!

Shhhh... tip toe out... Already asleep!  :)


After supper treatsie time! Every doggie is ready n waitin! Mercedes is moving slow but her tummy still likes Scooby snacks! Lol!

Here is a sweet photo of Mercedes under the sloping ceiling in my attic room sleeping in the wicker dog bed basket! She is really being smart about taking it easy. (I carry her up and down all stairs here so no worries!)

No comments:

Post a Comment