Friday, November 6, 2015

Day w Dad

Mercedes here... my foster mommy has to go visit her mommys today so I's hangings out with the foster daddy. I feels better todays! Yep my tail is up and waggy! Bye foster mommy .. I's gonna missy yous!!!

Later...

I'm home!!! Missed u, Mercedes!!!
Mercy was great for her foster dad! She just hung around the house and slept a bunch in her cozy bed. It's our job to keep her quiet while healing so it's s bit boring but that's how it has to be! 
I had to be the "bad mommy" and give her the pain medication and antibiotic med after supper. Ick! 
Miss M spits out the pills with her food so I have to try and toss them to the back of her mouth and stroke her throat to swollow.  She just hates her pills but she is such a super dog she deals with the ordeal and we finally do get them to go down. Tonight we had a hard time.. I think she is catching on, LOL. One pill flew under the stove so we had to find it and the other one she bit in half BUT she still swallowed it "yuck" ...so bitter! Mercy got three treats for being a really good girl!
Those pills are YUCKY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment