Sunday, November 1, 2015

Fotos n Facts

I had fun doing a little Foto-Shoot last night (got bored waiting for trick or treaters) so here are the results:)

Pick me as your girl!

Tuckie Toesie

Teddy n Mercy 


Pink is "our color"

Look into my eyes...

A sweeeeet pose

Favorite Trick

Love me?!

Waitin' for my fur-ever family...

Here are my facts on Mercedes so far! Things could change as she is new to my house...

Name: Mercedes, Sadie, Mercy
Weight: 15 lbs
Age: 10 years young
Breed: Westie (not a mix)
Personality: friendly, people oriented, cuddler, a worrier, anxious at times-- follows me everywhere, clingy, super sweet and loving!!!
Leash Trained: yes, beautiful walker
Car: a bit restless but with practice will be great!
Food: treat motivated, eats dry and canned mixed at breakfast and just dry kibble at supper. 
Fears: being left behind-- wants to be with her momma. Probably a bit of separation anxiety right now. 
Grooming: I have only brushed her and put in bows. Great for that!
Other Dogs: friendly 
Guarding: no food or toy guarding. I've heard a little rumble in her throat if she is on a couch and one of my dogs jumps up by her and she is not in the "company mood". She has not done more than grumble. My dogs ignore her or leave. 
Barking: normal dog barking, sometimes seems like she barks more at sounds when in the bedroom more than any other room. 
Yard/Outside: Great! Loves snooping and chasing around. She is playful and gets running spurts (We have a fenced yard). 
Crate: she is crate trained and will go in when you point to it and say "kennel".  She does not like to be crated though and will whine and paw at the door. 
Sleeping: she sleeps in a crate in my bedroom. Goes in and is quiet once I put the lights out. Sleeps all night. Needs to be in the same room!
House trained: Yes. Will piddle if you leave her and she cannot get to you in the house. Example: my closet is in our attic with steep steps and if I don't carry her up she will piddle on the floor waiting for me. (I would think if you have an open concept house or a ranch home or steps she could maneuver this would not be a problem). 
Toys: squeakers n balls!
Favorite Activities: taking walks, sitting on my lap or on the couch/bed snuggled up getting petting. 
Shedding: light
Funny: she has trouble getting up on things with her short legs so she bounces up n down till she can finally launch onto the couch/chair/bed! Or I just help her, lol!!!
Other:  Likes soft pillows and watching out the window. We adore Mercedes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment