Saturday, November 21, 2015

Welcome Ace

Hi everyone and welcome to Ace's blog!!! I'm Lydia and Ace is my current foster boy! He hails from Alabama where he found himself without a home and nobody to love him! So sad!!!
Fortunately for Ace his "cards" played out well and Fluffy Dog Rescue dealt him a lucky hand! 

Ace has very pretty colors to his wavy fur! Sometimes he looks silver and black. Sometimes he looks more tan and black. His ears n nose are dark and o boy, is he ADORABLE!!!

I love tartan plaid and I think Ace wears it well! I adore him in this hoodie!!!

Tongue in...

...and out! 

Sitting so pretty on my wicker chair! Ears up up up!!!

In the kitchen... I want some food!!! #thestare


Here is what Ace does very well... SNUGGLES! It's night time and I'm just lounging in my GB sweats with Ace cuddled close! Watching a Hallmark chic flic... he is keeping me cozy!

Breakfast time! Ace just zoomed around my fenced yard with my two terriers and he did his potties, yay! Ace is definitely ready for "nummies"!!! 


Here is Ace with my dog Asti. Ace does this cute-cuuuuute thing with his paws! He stands on his hind legs and puts his front paws together and waves them up n down super fast. So sweet! 
"Pweeese picky me ups!!!" he says :)


Outside! 
Ace is not a barker outside but is a marker outside! Boys will do there thing...(eye roll)!
1. Terriers on squirrel alert!
2. Cute by the fence!
3. Zoomies... go, Acey, go!!!

I got a bit chilly! Wearing my little coat!

Nappies by "mommies" feet!

Eskimo kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment