Monday, November 9, 2015

Better!

Mercy is feeling sooooooooo much better today! She is much more bouncy and is walking with a spring again :)!!
Pills went down perfectly today!! Only 2 more days of pills and she is done with those nasty things! 
I'm not kenneling her today as I leave for work. She will just sleep in her bed. I'll let you know how it goes! She is such a wonderful girl I know she will do well! Her adoption day is this Saturday!!! Happy/ sad day for me. Sigh!
Happy Monday folks... smile... it's contagious! 



As predicted Mercedes was perfect all day! No crate needed. Here they all are waiting for their after supper treats! Mercy was sad she could not go on the walk with Parson n Asti but in a few more days she can go. Right now we still need to "wait"...Drs orders!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment