Friday, December 11, 2015

Lila is back!

Lila was adopted for about a 4 days but it did not work out. Just not the right "fit". Condo life... maybe not?! Hard to tell as it depends on the noise level. She is not barky here. The first alert here is my terrier Parson but she will readily join him! Bark bark... we hear something!!! 
So anyway...she is back with me and I could not be happier to have my "little fuzzy elf" back!  

Lila eating supper wearing her new reindeer sweater! C-U-T-E!!!

Lila looks great in Christmas red! 
(and brite pink, lemon yellow and what about apple green?!?) 

Lila at her snuggly best! She and my pup Asti are great pals! 

Lilah played hard with all her toys tonight! Seemed she had a whole lot of energy to just let loose!!! She played fetch and tuggies and shake shake shake that toy and added some play-growls! She was super cute zooming around the living room!!!

Sometimes Lila does Yorkie Ears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment