Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Snow Baby (video)


Wilder romping in the snow! Great to have an Alabama boy who takes to snow like he was born in WI! Sorry 'bout the pee pee scene again ...but he was outside and boys will be boys!!! ;)
Afterwards we came in the house and we played some fetch, tuggies and he got tummy rubs. He is a barrel of fun and I could take pics of him all day! Cuteness factor off the charts!!

Click to play...

I heard I have a family/person that applied for me!!???!!! Do u have snow too!? Hope so!!!

Wet snow gives my head "frizzle-fur"!!! 

Later...

Watching TV with me. :)
Questions:
What is Wilders breed?  I think maybe he is a Lhasa Apso mix. He is long with short legs and is soft n fluffy with big cute paws. 
What does Wilder eat? Right now he is eating dry kibble that was donated to Fluffy Dog. A mixed bag. He loves food and gobbles it up very fast. I'd call it "snarfing". Hee Hee! Once adopted he should eat a better quality food. 
Is he potty trained? He does very well! Not one potty accident inside. He has had one poo accident but I wasn't home so I hardly count it. My son was "watching" him. I'd say Wilder is v close to being potty trained.
Where does he sleep? Mostly in a crate in my bedroom. Sometimes on the bed.  He is very quiet and sleeps nicely. 
What is Wilder's temperament? Playful, friendly, curious, and loving!
A cute thing he does? He watches TV and sometimes sees animals and believes they are real! 

He's a very special dog. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment