Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Getting Dolled Up!

I noticed Lila had some matting in spots on her tummy so I took her to the groomer. Report when I picked her up was she was a VERY GOOD GIRL!!! Isn't she a cute little black puff head pup now?!? If only you could feel how soft Lila's fur is! Also no shedding! Whoooooohoo!!! So that means no fur ball tumble weeds in the corners of rooms:)!





Santa Paws I have been good all year!!!
1. I go to the door and whine to go out to potty. 
2. I share my doggy toys! (Wellllll, maybe not my cow hoofs)
3. I don't chew mommys things!
4. I give everyone kisses!
5. I sleep nice n quiet in my dog crate with my blankie! 

My only wish is for all of us Fluffy Dogs with no furever home to FIND one!!! Tell my future family how much I love them and that I'm waiting! Thanks Santa Paws!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment