Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Little Lilah


Hi friends! It's me, Lydia, with my new itty bitty foster girl named Lilah! We just got home and still have on our coats but I was excited to have you "cyber greet" my adorable little black jelly bean!!! 

Here is a close up of her all bundled up! This coat came with her so she will probably wear it when she goes to her furever home! She is very fashionable, don't you think?!?

Our trip today...

I met another volunteer 1/2 way and he handed Lilah over to me with a few instructions. I tucked Lilah into my crate in my car with a blankie. When I got to Oshkosh I decided to stop at Kwik Trip and transfer L to my doggy car seat as she was being such a sweet rider. We shared a bag of chips!!!



Time to drive...

Lilah is all comfy and cozy!!



When we got home Lilah met my dogs, Parson and Asti, she also checked out the yard and house and then had a quick bath. Here she is getting her bangs trimmed a little so I can see her eyes a bit better. She did so well for her grooming! What a cutie she is sitting on a towel in the sink. :)

Then we took a few photos. She got lots of delicious treats for being so cooperative!! 

Enjoy my favorites...

Thinking Christmas!!

So pretty on the bedroom chair!

Just relaxing...

Whats up stairs??? I'm very snoopy!!!

A little "bow bling"!

My "favorite"!! <3

Odd seating habits...

Lilah loves to climb. She sits on my shoulder like a parrot!

The top of the chair works as a great "perch"!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment