Thursday, December 17, 2015

What size is Lila?

It has gotten colder so I was looking through my stash of dog coats and realized I've never had such a small dog here. This light pink and grey quilted jacket is a size small and its awfully big around Lila's little body. The length is good though. So she would need to go along to try on coats. I think a small is the right size but it would need to be a "small" sized small!!! :) 
Lila did come with a little adorable plaid coat but really???...one???... she must have more!  Well maybe not "must have" but.... Poodles need a bit of a "wardrobe" in my book! Ahhhhh....I will resist the urge to buy her anything new but whomever gets her is going to have fun "shopping"!!! She would love a little soft bed too!!! How much spoiling can you do?!? I'd say bring the credit card just in case!!! ;)

Miss Model

Play Time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment