Tuesday, December 22, 2015

What else...

Food: Lila eats Fromm Four Star Nutritionals dog food. She likes it. The longer she is here the faster she eats it up. I feed all of the dogs together in different parts of the room. Asti eats in her crate. Parson in the far corner and Lila where I can view her from the working part of the kitchen. Lila is not a food guarder. So no worries about that!

Hanging out: As I've mentioned before Lila loves people. She will not stray far from her mommy! So right now I just made Christmas cut out cookies and am waiting for them to bake. Lila always sleeps on the chair I throw my purse on in the dining area... she loves pillows and sleeping up high. "This is her" as I peek my head around the corner of my kitchen! How can this be comfortable? Haha! Her little sweater is thrown on the back of the chair. My purse is on the seat and Lila is balanced on the Christmas pillow with her head hanging down onto my purse and "is sleeping" (till I woke her).  She is soooo funny!!!

Personality: Cuddly (see pic below-- she is curled on my black apron) If you sit, expect a fur ball named Lila. Zippy-- she has a little energy and is a snooper pup! Yappy--at times she can be a great little guard dog. Her ears are very alert but she does not bark at bunnies and squirrels like a terrier. Sounds can set her off. Also in the car she may yap at people outside the car. Wiggly: wiggle worm craziness when I come home from work!!! Celebration time... so many kisses!

"DONE" with the Christmas Cookies! We are celebrating!!! 
Home: Lila would love a home where people are around a bit. She would love a "work at home mommy" or a "part time worker mommy"! Lila is very social and adores being with her family. 
Lila also loves other little dogs to play with. She may try to boss them and be the princess but only for a minute. She has learned to "share" my lap. I tell her... "Lila, don't boss my doggies cuz you won't win--they are terriers-- you are a poodle--terriers are not to be reckoned with" :)
If you want a dog to be your side kick you may just want to apply for the most adorable Miss Lila! Just so you know she will own you very quickly so be ready to belong to her! She is a little dog but has a big heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment