Monday, September 26, 2016

Another 1st!

Sasha with Asti
Sasha's new 1st is she ran upstairs to the bedroom with my dogs all on her own! She bravely dove through the swinging dog gate at the bottom of the stairs --zipped up the steps-- and jumped up onto my bed! Along with my dogs, this is her (their) favorite spot by far in the house… even beating out the dog bed on the couch!!! 
For a dog that scurries around the room like she is being chased by monsters this is a big feat! Sasha is joining my dogs 'more and more' in their little 3-some pack! It is sooooo great to see her running around the house… even though she dives for cover as soon as I walk into the room, lol! 
Another update is she still loves my husband BEST… he is her buddy and she follows him around the house. Sasha even takes treats from his hand… she will not do this for me! He is feeling pretty special these days! :)!!!

1...2...3...fluffy dogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment