Thursday, September 29, 2016

In Bed

Here is Sasha in bed early morning. If the lights were off I could pet her freely. She LOVES lights off in bed! 
Only the bedstand light is on and she stands back a bit but will take treats and give a few kisses! 



John, my husband, can interact with Sasha and pet her from his chair. I made a mistake and scared her when a plant on a stand fell over outside. 
So now I'm working on gaining her trust! 


Once I stood up Sasha reverted to being afraid of me. Sigh! :(
Time and patience and treats! Lots of treats!!!

PS Happy 2 week Anniversary with us, yesterday Sash! We love you and are proud of your progress! So special!!!

I'm off to work! Girls are spoiled and left on the bed! (No judging I didn't make my bed today!) see ya in the afternoon cutie patooties! 


Windy outside... but calm inside! Enjoying the view this afternoon! #relax

No comments:

Post a Comment