Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sunny Saturday


I have a dog bed that is a "bed". Little head and foot board! It's really cuuute!!! Sasha has discovered it and is a princess laying on it. So far she has never chewed or barked-- or played with toys. The toy playing may be in her future. Let's wait and see!!! She loves to sit on the couch or dog "bed" and just relax. Its almost as if you can see the stress dissolving in her little body. 

Little Princess! XO


So sleepy



Sasha's Shorts...

Sasha has on little purple shorts.. Ok actually a dog diaper.. because once in a while if I approach her too quickly she piddles a bit. It's just because she is stressed. She did this while at the Clark County Shelter in Al as well. Her friend Suzy does it too at the doggy daycare (report from a volunteer there). I have had the privilege of conversing with her care taker from the shelter in Alabama and she says its temporary and I absolutely agree! In fact I'm seeing less here already!!! I decided to get the "shorts" just for my own piece of mind. Once she trusts me more things will settle and her purple attire will be "retired"!  
We also did a 1/2 bath as she had some dry poo poo under her tail. We trimmed  that up and she was a total trooper in the tub! She's going to be a lovely dog for her new owners some day! We just adore her to pieces. My husband just keeps bragging about her to me! He loves it when a dog likes him just as much as me! Plus the fact that she has a sweet as sugar demeanor and adorable look makes it hard not to be smitten! #daddysgirl


Sasha loves all shapes of dog beds! #musthave #comfy
I may or may not have bought this for her today while shopping for her diapers!?! Let's just say she's found a new favorite spot to sit! Ohhhh she loves this bed!

Good night Saturday...

Pink Pjs!
Bed is taken over by dogs tonight! Too funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment